For more than half a century, NEBHE has been publishing tables and charts exploring "Trends & Indicators" in New England’s demography, high school performance and graduation, college enrollment, college graduation rates and degree production, higher education financing and university research.
Our printed compendium richly juxtaposed 60-plus figures on state, regional, national and global higher education trends, and became a looked-to source of data and analysis. Along the way, Trends & Indicators also created a visual shorthand view of New England’s cultural and economic vitality.
Now, our new online format allows us to bring you these stats on a more timely basis. ...
Click below to view the full charts and figures for each of our research categories:
- Demography — Updated May 2012
- High School Success — Updated April 2012
- College Readiness — Updated August 2012
- Higher Education Enrollment — Updated December 2011
- Higher Education Enrollment: International Enrollment — Updated July 2012
- College Success — Updated November 2012
- Financing Higher Education — Updated February 2012
- University Research — Updated March 2011
The data are drawn from a variety of sources, including the U.S. Department of Education, the National Science Foundation, the College Board, the National Center for Higher Education Management Systems and NEBHE’s own Annual Survey of New England Colleges and Universities.
Check back periodically as we continue to update new trend data.
Share and Enjoy
Tags: College Board, college enrollment, college graduation rates, degree production, Demography, high school graduation, high school performance, higher education finances, National Center for Higher Education Management Systems, National Science Foundation, New England, Trends & Indicators, U.S., university research